|Photos by Technicolor Vision|
After a pretty dramatic case of pre-eclampsia that resulted in a failed induction and C-Section when Beckett was born - followed by a week long hospital stay, this pregnancy has been fairly drama-free with no signs of pre-eclampsia. But after weighing the pros and cons, we've decided to do a repeat C-Section and it's scheduled for May 31st!
So keep an eye out for an update after the weekend - and forgive me if other posts are a bit slow in coming for the next couple of weeks! :)